TacMed - Basic Trauma Management "Bullets, Blades and Bandages"
- The fact of the matter is bad things happen and "first responders" can't be everywhere!
- "Bullets, Blades and Bandages" is a basic trauma management course designed to fill the gaps in medical treatment from the time an incident happens until higher care arrives. This course is heavily influenced by TCCC concepts and includes lecture, discussion and practical application portions helping students to build a real world medical skill set for the treatment of themselves and others.
- Topics covered in this course include, but are not limited to the following: Filling the Gap in Medical Treatment, Basic Anatomy / Physiology and Medical Terminology, Treatment of Self / Others and Medical Equipment Selection / Set Up / Usage.
- This course benefits anyone who has the desire to help others in times of need and a must have for firearms owners, concealed carry permit holders, hunters, law enforcement officers and military members.
- No prior medical knowledge is needed to attend this course. With that said, this course also benefits those with medical backgrounds as it provides a perspective on how to deal with medical emergencies outside of traditional Fire, EMS, ER, roles.
- Tuition: Varies by Course and Location, contact LHGK for specifics.
- Required Items: Varies by Course and Location, contact LHGK for specifics.
- Prospective students MUST contact LHGK to register for ALL Courses.
- Registration can be completed by contacting LHGK via email at Rob@LHGK.US or by clicking here.